The Government of Thailand offers a new option to apply for a visa to visit Thailand.
for further information, click here
1. Passport holders of the following countries/territories may apply for Visa on Arrival
Bulgaria Bhutan China Cyprus Ethiopia Fiji Georgia India Kazakhstan Malta Mexico Nauru Papua New Guinea Romania Saudi Arabia Taiwan Uzbekistan Vanuatu
2. Passport holders of the following countries/ territories may enter Thailand without a visa
Tourist Visa Exemption Scheme for a period of 30 days with ordinary passport
Andorra Australia Austria Belgium Bahrain Brunei Canada Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Kuwait Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malaysia Maldives Mauritius Monaco The Netherlands New Zealand Norway Oman The Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar San Marino Singapore Slovak Slovenia Spain South Africa Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine UAE UK USA
Brazil* Korea (ROK)* Peru* Hong Kong** Vietnam**
Bilateral Agreement for a period of 30 days with ordinary passport
a) for a period of 14 days
Cambodia Myanmar (International Airports only)
b) for a period of 30 days
Hong Kong** Laos Macau Mongolia Russia (&VoA) Vietnam**
c) for a period of 90 days
Argentina Brazil* Chile Korea (ROK)* Peru*
* Passport holders of Brazil, Korea (ROK) and Peru are entitled for tourist visa exemption scheme. Meanwhile, Thailand also holds bilateral agreements on visa exemption for holders of diplomatic, official and ordinary passports for a visit of not exceeding 90 days with Brazil, Korea (ROK) and Peru.
** Passport holders of Vietnam and Hong Kong are entitled for tourist visa exemption scheme. Meanwhile, Thailand also holds bilateral agreements on visa exemption for holders of diplomatic, official and ordinary passports for a visit of not exceeding 30 days with Vietnam and Hong Kong.
*** Passport holders of countries/territories entitled for visa exemption scheme are required to apply for Thailand Pass at www.tp.consular.go.th before travelling to Thailand.
Please go to the website of Department of Consular Affairs seen below for further and updated information
PANDEMIC/ COVID-19 UPDATE (updated 26-06-2022)
Effective from 1 July 2022 onwards, the Entry Measures for Thai and Foreign Nationals are the followings.
- Thailand Pass not required
- Upon arrival, please present certificate of vaccination or RT-PCR / Professional ATK COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure
- Medical insurance not required